ISO Quality Management System according to the standards series 9001 of the year 2015 is an internationally recognized standard for business. ISO 9001: 2015 is a management system that is applied over the existing and future company's products and services production processes to ensure stability in the offered quality.
The system can be applied to every economic activity, regardless of its size, number of staff, if it produces products or services and whether they it is state-run, private or a public body, etc. It has practical application in all businesses, such as manufacturing, technical, service, tourist, professionals etc.
Our consultants are at your disposal to contribute to the compliance of ISO 9001 in your company easy, using a system-friendly implementation to your business that will add real value.
Installation of ISO 9001: 2015
The development and installation steps of an ISO 9001: 2015, are as follows:
Α. Current situation Diagnosis
- Review of the existing company situation in order to confirm the business operations and processes that require conformance to the QMS.
- Appointing and briefing the Quality Management System Manager
Β.Quality Management System Development stages during the ELOT EN ISO 9001 series of the year 2015.
- Drafting of documents based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Installation and application of the QMS. With the completion of the 1st stage, the following step is the installation and implementation of QMS. The Quality Manager and the entire staff of the company are trained for the proper understanding of the QMS and its proper execution.
- Monitoring the application documents and standards of quality system ISO 9001: 2015 certification year by the Certification Body - improvements and modifications to the system. Internal Audit to identify weaknesses in the quality management system (QMS).
- Support during the certification inspection. Compliance to possible observations corrective actions that arise during the inspection.
Indicative benefits of proper use of the ISO 9001: 2015
- Customer satisfaction.
- Improving competitiveness.
- Improving company image.
- Participation in public tenders.
- Focus and understanding of customer needs.
- Increased productivity and efficiency.
- Stable quality services and finished products.
- Documentation of the quality of your company profile.
- Reduce production costs, added growth.
- Improving the quality and reliability of services or products.
- Providing greater opportunities for selling and promoting the product / service.