ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental management
The ISO 14001: 2015is a management tool that allows any business of any size to identify and control the environmental impact of products and/or services. It is a systematic approach to setting environmental objectives and targets of an activity to improve the environmental performance.
Because the standard does not specify levels of environmental performance, it can be applied by a wide range of activities, regardless of their current level of environmental maturity. However, it requires a commitment to compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations, along with a commitment to continuous improvement - in which the EMS provides the framework
Installation of ISO 14000: 2015
The steps of deploying a system ISO 14001:2004, are as follows:
- Diagnosis of the current situation .
- Elaboration of preliminary labeling study of environmental pollutants causing sources. Identify necessary interventions
- Documentation Authoring Environment Management System
- Training of the Environmental Management System Manager
- Recheck the system and completing the required corrective actions.
- Launch of the environmental management system.
- Internal audit
- Certification Request
- Compliance to possible observations corrective action that will occur during the inspection.
Benefits of ISO 14000:2004
- Reduction of environmental pollution.
- Saving natural resources.
- Ensure full legislative compliance.
- Improving the image and competitiveness of the company.
- New opportunities for entry into markets
- Improve the safety, environment and working conditions , immediate effect on reducing accidents.